Tuesday, November 11, 2014

sick

There's so much I could write about from this past week, but right now everything is blurred by a thick nausea, vertigo and dizziness that set in four days ago.  The spinning sensation comes in waves and makes the nausea purely awful. It was severe enough that I went to the local hospital where I was diagnosed with "ear wax" and sent home feeling very flattered. I feel drunk when I walk and find some comfort only lying on my left side.   This is not a good state to be in when traveling, especially in this chaotic, noisy, on-the-go-constantly kind of place.   I'm trying the "mind over matter" tactic today and we'll see how it goes. We are booked for an over night train to Delhi and then flying to Calcutta.   Please pray that whatever is plaguing me would dissipate.   There's so much I don't want to miss out on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment